All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- Description'Race and Nation' compares the various racial and ethnic systems that have developed around the world. The contributors have honed their research and expertise to produce definitive questions in the field.
- Author BiographyPaul Spickard is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of, among other books, Racial Thinking in the United States and A Global History of Christians.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPaul R. Spickard
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.