All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
About this product
- DescriptionCharles E. Orser, Jr. argues that since race has been used implicitly in archaeology for more than 100 years, the issue must be addressed directly despite the long history of debate, denial, and ignorance.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Orser, Jr., is Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at Illinois State University and Adjunct Professor of Archaeology at the National University of Ireland in Galway. He is author of A Historical Archaeology of the Modern World, Historical Archaeology, and The Material Basis of the Postbellum Tenant Plantation. He is also the editor of several books, including Images of the Recent Past: Reading in Historical Archaeology, and Race and the Archaeology of Identity.
- Author(s)Charles E. Orser
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2003
- Series TitleArchaeology, Culture & Society
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.