CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionSets out the context of policy, research and practice initiatives. This book focuses on the needs and experiences of minority ethnic offenders. It seeks to understand the 'stark contrast between the experience of white and black minority ethnic people in some areas of the criminal justice system'.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAli Wardak,David Smith,Professor Peter Raynor,Sam Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.