All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful chapters discuss race and racism in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Native Son, To Kill a Mockingbird, and other major works widely read by high school students.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Wilson, Jr. is University Professor and Professor of English at Old Dominion University. His previous publications include Walter Mosley: A Critical Companion (2003) and Gloria Naylor: A Critical Companion (2001), both available from Greenwood Press.
- Author(s)Charles E. Wilson
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleExploring Social Issues Through Literature
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £3.86Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.