All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a challenging reinterpretation of nationalism, racism, and wartime mobilization during the Asia-Pacific war. This title examines the US and Japanese empires as they struggled to manage racialized populations while waging total war.
- Author BiographyT. Fujitani is the Dr. David Chu Professor in Asia-Pacific Studies and Professor of History at the University of Toronto. He is the editor of Perilous Memories: The Asia Pacific War(s) and is the author of Splendid Monarchy: Power and Pageantry in Modern Japan (UC Press).
- Author(s)Takashi Fujitani
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAsia Pacific Modern
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note23 b/w photographs, 2 maps, 6 tables
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.