All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £8.04Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a theoretical framework to link psychoanalytical group work with racial and cultural factors.
- Author BiographyMary B. McRae was awarded her Ed.D. in Counseling Psychology from Teachers College, Columbia University in 1987. Presently, she is associate professor (tenured) and Director of the doctoral program in Applied Psychology at New York University. She teaches courses Group Dynamics, Cross-cultural Counseling, Program Development and Evaluation, and offers a seminar in Counseling Psychology at the masters and doctoral level. Ellen L. Short is currently an assistant professor at Long Island University, in the School of Education, Department of Human Development and Leadership, Counseling Programs. Her areas of specialization in teaching, scholarly research, and publishing are group dynamics focusing on race, ethnicity, gender, and culture; multicultural assessment of intelligence and aptitude tests; and substance use/abuse and high-risk behaviors among HIV-positive, heterosexual populations. She has served as a consultant at group relations conferences in the United States and internationally. She has also directed group relations conferences at Teachers College, Columbia University and New York University. She is a member of the A. K. Rice Institute for the Study of Social Systems and the New York Center for the Study of Groups, Organizations and Social Systems. She received her MA in counseling psychology from Northwestern University and her PhD in counseling psychology from New York University.
- Author(s)Ellen L. Short,Mary B. McRae
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.