Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Ian Law,Katy P. Sian,S. Sayyid
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Raciality of the Post-Racial: The European Racial Crisis and the Need for a Fundamental Change 2. The Semantics of Antiracism and Tolerance 3. The Limits of Human Rights: Questions of Racial Justice 4. The Limits of Anti-Discrimination: Muslims and the Workplace 5. The Dangers of Separatism: Muslims in Education 6. The Limits of Representation: Muslims and the News Media 7. Reframing Racism: A New Agenda
- Author BiographyIan Law is Professor in Racism and Ethnicity Studies in the School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds and founding Director of the Centre for Ethnicity and Racism Studies. S. Sayyid is the Director of the International Centre for Muslim and Non-Muslim Understanding, at the University of South Australia, and a Reader in the School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds. Katy P. Sian is a postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Sociology and Social Policy at the University of Leeds.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.