All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresents theoretical and experimental analysis of UV-radiation and low energy electron induced phenomena in nucleic acid bases (NABs) and base assemblies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2008
- Series TitleChallenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note238 black & white illustrations, 65 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1196 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJerzy Leszczynski,Manoj Shukla
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.