All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to radical environmental politics and movements, this second edition offers a comprehensive overview of the philosophical, ethical, scientific and economic aspects of the environment. It is useful for those involved in the fields of ecology, sociology and social policy.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Merchant is Professor of Environmental History, Philosophy and Ethics in the Department of Conservation and Resource Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of The Death of Nature: Women, Ecology, and the Scientific Revolution and Ecological Revolutions: Nature, Gender, and Science in New England.
- Author(s)Carolyn Merchant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRevolutionary Thought and Radical Movements
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.74
- £8.25Trending at £10.35
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.