All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.85Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionRe-examines the presentation, theology, and origins of Christian martyrdom up to the beginning of the Decian persecutions. However, this project argues that, far from being a deviant strand of early Christianity, radical martyrdom was a significant, and widely held idealized form of Christ-devotion in the late first to early third centuries.
- Author BiographyPaul Middleton studied at the University of Glasgow, Princeton Theological Seminary, and Edinburgh University, and is a Church of Scotland minister.
- Author(s)Paul Middleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.