All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel that your life is pleasing to God - almost? When you hear about pastors, missionaries, and popular speakers, do you feel just a bit second-class, as if your life appears lukewarm and not as radical as theirs? This book shows why you don't have to give away everything you own to be a fully committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyJosh Kelley has been a pastor for 15 years and holds a BA in biblical studies from Pacific Life College. He lives in northwest Washington with his wife, Marilyn, and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Josh Kelley
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.