Radicals in America: The US Left Since the Second World War by Howard Brick, Christopher Phelps (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.89Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadicals in America offers the first complete and continuous history of left-wing social movements in the United States from the Second World War to the present.
- Author BiographyHoward Brick is the Louis Evans Professor of History at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Daniel Bell and the Decline of Intellectual Radicalism (1986), Age of Contradiction: American Thought and Culture in the 1960s (1998) and Transcending Capitalism: Visions of a New Society in Modern American Thought (2006). Christopher Phelps is associate professor of American history at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of Young Sidney Hook: Marxist and Pragmatist (1997) and articles in the Journal of American History, The Nation, The Financial Times and other periodicals. He has received several awards for his historical and political writing.
- Author(s)Christopher Phelps,Howard Brick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleCambridge Essential Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.