All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the physics and observations of Radio Recombination Lines from astronomical sources includes history, theory, applications, 250 equations and 110 illustrations. This soft cover edition contains corrections and updates from hardbound edition.
- Author(s)M.A. Gordon,R. L. Sorochenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 282
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.