All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both radiochemistry and nuclear chemistry courses, this title examines radiation from atomic and molecular perspectives, including elemental transformation and reaction effects, as well as physical, health and medical properties.
- Author BiographyChristian Ekberg is a full professor in Industrial Materials Recycling (since 2007) as well as a full professor in Nuclear Chemistry (since 2012) at Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg, Sweden. He is also an elected member of the Royal Swedish Academy for Engineering Sciences. The main research focus on the last 25 years has been solution chemistry of the lightest to the heaviest elements in the periodic table (thermodynamics, solvent extraction etc) as well as statistical uncertainty analysis. In later years the focus has started to include recycling processes from various sources as well as the new Gen IV nuclear reactor systems. He has published more than 120 reviewed scientific papers.
- Author(s)Christian Ekberg,Gregory R. Choppin,Jan Rydberg,Jan-Olov Liljenzin
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1620 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.