All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadiowave Propagation provides an overview of the physical mechanisms governing electromagnetic wave propagation in the Earth s troposphere and ionosphere. With an accessible and student-oriented approach, this textbook explores a wide range of topics in a combination of physical and empirical descriptions.
- Author BiographyCurt A. Levis was director of The Ohio State University ElectroScience Laboratory from 1961 to 1969. He received the Eta Kappa Nu Distinguished Teaching Award in 1978, 1979, and 1980; he also received a Distinguished Teaching Award from The Ohio State University Alumni Association in 1980. Professor Levis is an IEEE Fellow.
Joel T. Johnson is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and ElectroScience Laboratory at The Ohio State University. His research interests are in the areas of electromagnetics, propagation, and microwave remote sensing. He is an IEEE Fellow and a recipient of the ONR Young Investigator, PECASE, and NSF CAREER awards.
Fernando L. Teixeira is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and ElectroScience Laboratory at The Ohio State University, as well as Associate Editor for IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters. He is a recipient of the NSF CAREER Award and the triennial USNC-URSI Booker Fellowship.
- Author(s)Curt Levis,Fernando L. Teixeira,Joel T. Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33