Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.93Trending at £3.21
- £12.21Trending at £12.47
- £11.99Trending at £13.54
- £2.79Trending at £5.32
- £10.99Trending at £12.80
- £8.49Trending at £12.79
- £7.99Trending at £13.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete record of all railways in existence in Britain and Ireland during the first 20 years of the 20th century, together with all subsequent additions up to the mid-1980s. The author's hand-drawn maps detail over 7,500 stations with junctions, tunnels, sidings, engine sheds.
- Author(s)Alan Jowett
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/1989
- GenreGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationSparkford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPatrick Stephens Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/10/2009
- Content Note150 gazetteer and map spreads, index of stations, bibliography
- Width213 mm
- Height325 mm
- Foreword byShepherd David
Most relevant reviews
- tobysash11 May, 2016by
The best rail atlas.
I have several rail atlas's and this is just about the best I have. I would recommend that any railway enthusiast should have it on their book shelf.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.