All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how eyes, fur, teeth, limbs, fins, wings and other things help animals live in different habitats
- Author BiographyMary-Jane Wilkins has been creating children's non-fiction for many years. Her interest in education was sparked when working for the primary teacher magazines Child Education, Junior Education and Art & Craft, published by Scholastic, and developed further when she became the governor responsible for literacy at her son's primary school. As Editorial Director at Belitha Press she developed several highly successful literacy series under the umbrella title of Learning through Literacy, published by Scholastic in the US. She has published hundreds of non-fiction titles for the international co-edition market, covering subjects ranging from dinosaurs to space. Her writing includes both fiction and non-fiction titles. She lives in Lewes, East Sussex.
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Animals Live Here?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight256 g
- Width203 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.66
- £33.99Trending at £35.88
- £35.89Trending at £37.89
- £25.80Trending at £27.32
- £15.88Trending at £16.88
- £6.07Trending at £11.35
- £13.95Trending at £14.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.