All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the nation's top educators, a wise book that shows parents how to create homes where children learn with enthusiasm.
- Author BiographyLucy Calkins is the author of the bestseller, The Art of Teaching Writing (250,000 copies sold). Professor of education and chair of the Department of Languages, Literature, and Social Studies at Teachers College, Columbia University, she is the founding director of the Teachers College Writing Project.
- Author(s)Lucy McCormick Calkins
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.