All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides proven advice for raising strong kids. This work explains why some kids are able to overcome overwhelming obstacles while others become victims of early experiences and environments.
- Author BiographyRobert Brooks, Ph.D., on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, is one of today's leading speakers and authors on the themes of resilience, self-esteem, motivation, and family relationships. Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., a clinical instructor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Utah and a staff member of the Primary Children's Hospital and the University Neuropsychiatric Institute, is one of today's leading speakers and authorities on child development and neuropsychology.
- Author(s)Robert B. Brooks,Sam Goldstein
- PublisherContemporary Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContemporary Books Inc
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
- £9.94Trending at £10.94
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
- £9.66Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.