All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive theoretical account of mathematical models for random and repeated fragmentation and coagulation over time.
- Author BiographyJean Bertoin is Professor of Mathematics at Universite Paris VI. His book Levy Processes was published by Cambridge University Press in 1996.
- Author(s)Jean Bertoin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 102
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byB. Bollobas,W. Fulton,A. Katok,F. Kirwan,P. Sarnak,B. Simon,B. Totaro
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.