All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the behaviour of random matrices. Suitable for postgraduate students and non-experts.
- Author BiographyGordon Blower is currently Head of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Lancaster University, and Professor of Mathematical Analysis.
- Author(s)Gordon Blower
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 367
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 exercises
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.97
- £10.34Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.