All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGeorge C. Papanicolaou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsStable Convergence and Asymptotic Capacity Measures.- Effective Equation and Renormalization for a Nonlinear Wave Problem with a Random Source.- The Spectrum of Backscatter for Pulse Reflection from a Randomly Stratified Medium.- Exercises for a Book on Random Potentials.- Travel-Time Problems for Waves in Random Media.- Elements of the Theory of Amorphous Semiconductors.- Multidimensional RWRE with Subclassical Limiting Behavior.- Localization for a Random Discrete Wave Equation.- Simulations and Global Optimization.- Low Temperature Behavior in Random Ising Models.- Some Recent Results on Wave Equations, Path Integrals, and Semiclassical Approximations.- Effective Conductivities of Reciprocal Media.- Reflection from a Lossy, One-Dimensional Ocean Sediment Model.- Problems of One-Dimensional Random Schrodinger Operators.- Numerical Simulation of I to Stochastic Differential Equations on Supercomputers.- Lyapunov Exponent and Rotation Number of the Stochastic Harmonic Oscillator.- Regularity of the Density of States for Stochastic Jacobi Matrices: a Review.- Limit Theorems for Measure-Valued Diffusion Processes that Arise in Wave Propagation in a Randomly Inhomogenous Ocean.- Spectral Properties of Discrete and Continuous Random Schrodinger Operators: a Review.- Dispersive Bulk Parameters for Coherent Propagation in Correlated Random Distributions.- Random Rays and Stochastic Caustics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.