All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is John Galt? This famous rhetorical question rings through Ayn Rand's best--selling novel as the people's anthem of despair in depressed economic times. Set in the future, the novel follows capitalist magnates as they battle looters, strikers, and the impending ruin of the United States' economy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Bernstein holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the Graduate School of the City University of New York. He teaches Philosophy at Pace University in Pleasantville, New York, and at the State University of New York at Purchase. Dr. Bernstein is a speaker for the Ayn Rand Institute and lectures on Ayn Rand's novels throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Andrew Bernstein
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/06/2000
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight143 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.49
- £8.90Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.35Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.