All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book on the concept and applications of ranked set sampling. It describes various methods illustrated by real or simulated data for scientists and practitioners in application areas such as agriculture, forestry, sociology, ecological and environmental science, and medical studies.
- Author(s)Bimal Sinha,Zehua Chen,Zhidong Bai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 176
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight348 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.