Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides axioms of partial order and some basic material, for example consequences of criss-crossing of data profiles, the role of aggregations of the indicators and the powerful method of formal concept analysis.
- Author(s)Ganapati P. Patil,Rainer Bruggemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- Series TitleEnvironmental and Ecological Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.