Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionRape crisis centres have provided the most effective and valued source of support for survivors of rape in Britain ever since the centres were developed as part of the women's movement of the 1970s. This book provides an understanding of the strengths that these centres can add to how we respond to rape in our society.
- Author BiographyDr Helen Jones teaches on a range of criminology and criminal justice topics at Manchester Metropolitan University, and has been involved in the Home Office Sex Offences Review, the Victims of Violence and Abuse Prevention Programme (VVAPP) and the Inter-Ministerial Advisory Panel on Sexual Violence.Dr Kate Cook also teaches in the School of Law at Manchester Metropolitan University, has been a member of the Manchester Rape Crisis collective, and also works within women's campaigning groups.
- Author(s)Helen Jones,Kate Cook
- PublisherRussell House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLyme Regis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRussell House Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight272 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.