CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.66
- £82.42Trending at £135.59
- £15.21Trending at £19.05
- £23.69Trending at £39.98
- £12.43Trending at £15.64
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches how to harness the power of Python to provide a dynamic and easy-to-use Web development framework: one that increases developer productivity, and makes it easier to create dynamic, user-friendly, Ajax-enabled Web applications. This book helps Web developers to get productive with TurboGears.
- Author BiographyMark Ramm is IT Manager for Humantech and founder of Compound Thinking, Inc. Over the years, he has programmed Web applications in a wide range of technologies, including Python, TurboGears, CGI, Perl, PHP, ASP, Java Struts, and Ruby on Rails. He has written for Linux Magazine and various online publications, and is author of a leading IT Management blog (http://compoundthinking.com/blog). Kevin Dangoor is the creator of TurboGears. He has been a professional programmer for nineteen years using Python, Java, and Perl to create database-driven applications. Dangoor has founded two software companies. The first, Kendermedia, released a blog-like program in 1999, long before the term blogging was invented. The second, Blazing Things, offers Zesty News, an automated, customizable RSS reader, and TurboGears training videos. Dangoor's popular blog, http://BlueSkyOnMars.com, has covered a wide variety of topics since 2001. Gigi Sayfan specializes in cross-platform object-oriented programming in C/C++/C#/Python/Java with emphasis on large-scale distributed systems. He has experience in diverse domains such as low-level Web browser hacking, instant messaging, 2D animation and morphing, large-scale process control, multimedia, and Web development. Sayfan is the author of articles in various software development magazines.
- Author(s)Gigi Sayfan,Kevin Dangoor,Mark Ramm
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.