CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe heated debates about rational choice theory (RCT) in political science raise many issues but follow up on few of them.This book therefore discusses RCT's fundamental assumptions and methodology, the value and use of models, and the use of theories in science, enabling a more nuanced evaluation of both the theory's potential and limits.
- Author BiographyLINA ERIKSSON Lecturer in Philosophy at Flinders University, Australia.
- Author(s)Lina Eriksson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note296 p.
- Weight384 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.