All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, Rational Diagnosis and Treatment: Evidence-Based Clinical Decision-Making is a unique book to look at evidence-based medicine and the difficulty of applying evidence from group studies to individual patients.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Gotzsche, D. MSc. Director, Specialist in internal medicine, Director of the Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Author(s)Peter C. Gotzsche
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight482 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.90Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.05
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.