All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops the idea of rational expectations and surveys its use in economics today.
- Author(s)Steven M. Sheffrin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Surveys of Economic Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byJohn Pencavel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.