All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume advances the research agenda of one of the most remarkable political thinkers of our time: Jon Elster.
- Author BiographyClaudio Lopez-Guerra is a research professor in the Department of Political Studies at the Center for Research and Teaching in Economics, CIDE, Mexico City. He is the author of Democracy and Disenfranchisement: The Morality of Electoral Exclusions (2014). His work has appeared in such journals as the Journal of Political Philosophy; Politics, Philosophy, and Economics; and Social Theory and Practice. Julia Maskivker is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Rollins College. She is the author of Self-Realization and Justice: A Liberal-Perfectionist Defense of the Right to Freedom from Employment (2012). Her work has been published in journals such as the Journal of Moral Philosophy, Contemporary Political Theory, and the Journal of Global Ethics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byClaudio Lopez-Guerra,Julia Maskivker
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.63
- £27.15Trending at £29.40
- £10.19Trending at £11.14
- £10.82Trending at £12.31
- £12.42Trending at £14.18
- £16.34Trending at £18.99
- £12.24Trending at £12.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.