All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbe Ravelstein is a professor who has lived much beyond his means. His close friend Chick suggests that he put forth a book of his convictions and much to his surprise, he does and becomes a millionaire. Ravelstein suggests in turn that Chick write a memoir. But, the mood turns somber once Ravelstein succumbs to AIDS and Chick himself nearly dies.
- Author BiographySaul Bellow's dazzling career has been marked with numerous literary prizes, including the 1976 Nobel Prize, and the Gold Medal for the Novel. His work includes Herzog, More Die of Heartbreak, Mosby's Memoirs and Other Stories, Mr Sammler's Planet, Seize The Day and the essay To Jerusalem and Back. He died in 2005.
- Author(s)Saul Bellow
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.99Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.18Trending at £7.27
- £2.94Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.