All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitive guide to Ravilious' watercolours.
- Author BiographyJames Russell studied History at Pembroke College, Cambridge, but was galvanized into writing about art by a lengthy stint selling contemporary paintings and sculpture in Santa Fe, New Mexico. A passionate advocate of twentieth-century British painting and design, he writes and lectures widely. His books include the popular four-volume series Ravilious in Pictures, which was described by Country Life as 'a vivid portrait of the artist', as well as titles devoted to Edward Seago, Peggy Angus and Paul Nash.
- Author(s)James Russell
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note127 colour, 17 bw
- Weight1111 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.53Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.