Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart true-crime story, part inspirational autobiography, criminal Wayne McKay has lived the hard yards and come out the other side triumphant. His story was written as a way of dealing with his past and to show others that there is always light at the end of the tunnel if you look hard enough.
- Author BiographyBorn in Albany, Wayne McKay has spent most of his life in regional parts of Australia and now resides in Geelong with his fiancee Michele, two sons Jayden and Ryley and daughter Tahni. He spent two years riding, walking and running to book shops and libraries, researching how to get his story heard, and it was a little store in Swan Hill that led him down the path to Brolga. He prides himself on not being a name dropper or a rat and has written this book, one: for closure, two: to show people that he is not who they thought he was, and three: to prove that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.
- Author(s)Wayne McKay
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.