All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt is an essential part of ING's corporate identity. The ING Collection was founded in 1974 to create a stimulating working environment. Over the years, the collection has grown to become an extensive and internationally renowned collection of artworks, with a focus on contemporary art by professional artists.
- Author BiographyKonrad Schiller is a writer and curator. Schiller studied art history in Warsaw before completing an MA in Postcolonial Culture and Global Policy at Goldsmiths College in London. Currently he is a PhD candidate at the Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Erica Shiozaki is a writer and curator based in London and is the inaugural recipient of the Florence Trust Curatorial Residency, supported by the Arts Council of England.
- Author(s)Alain de Botton,Konrad Schiller,Ralph Hamers,Sanne ten Brink
- PublisherFrame Publishers BV
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- First Published2014
- ImprintFrame Publishers BV
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.