All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsian fashion has become a global phenomenon of economic, political and social import. But the industry in Asia remains characterized by the gap between traditional centres of fashion and the marginalized periphery. This book explores Asian fashion in a global economic and cultural context.
- Author BiographySandra Niessen is an Anthropologist, Department of Human Ecology, University of Alberta. Ann Marie Leshkowich is Assistant Professor of Anthropology, College of the Holy Cross. Carla Jones is Vernacular Modernities Postdoctoral Fellow, Emory University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnn Marie Leshkowich,Carla Jones,Sandra Niessen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £43.28Trending at £61.99
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £21.97Trending at £22.98
- £11.70Trending at £12.22
- £4.99Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.