All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe area of recycling and upcycling is a rich and growing source of innovative design in the fashion and accessories industries. This title features 46 international designers who work with recycled materials and discarded garments, reinvigorating them with life and value.
- Author BiographySass Brown is the Assistant Dean of the School of Art and Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, and the former Resident Director of its study abroad program in Florence, Italy. As a designer, researcher, writer, journalist and blogger, her area of expertise is eco fashion in all of its various expressions. She is the New York editor for Coco Eco Magazine and writes for a range of other magazines and websites. Her first book, Eco Fashion, was published by Laurence King in 2010.
- Author(s)Natalie Chanin,Sass Brown
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.