All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number146
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight484 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA. Quintanilha
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsFree Radical Mechanisms of Tissue Injury and Mechanisms of Protection.- Glutathione Peroxidase, Selenium and Vitamin E in Defense Against Reactive Oxygen Species.- Formation and Properties of Oxygen Radicals.- The Autoxidation of Polyunsaturated Lipids.- Organic Peroxy Free Radicals and the Role of Superoxide Dismutase and Antioxidants.- An Introduction to Electron Spin Resonance and its Application to the Study of Free Radical Metabolites.- Determination of Dissolved Oxygen in Photosynthetic Systems and Protective Strategies Against its Toxic Effects in Cyanobacteria.- Detection and Characterization of Singlet Oxygen.- Biological Chemiluminescence.- The Superoxide-Generating NADPH Oxidase of White Blood Cells.- Role of Reactive Oxygen Species and Lipid Peroxidation in Chemically-Induced Toxicity and Carcinogenesis.- Principles and Methods in the Study of Free Radicals Generated in the Metabolism and Cytotoxic Action of Chemotherapeutic Agents.- Oxidative Effects of Physical Exercise.- Free Radicals, Muscle Damage and Muscular Dystrophy.- Oxidative and Peroxidative Damage and its Role in the Aging Process.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.