Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs renewable power generation moves up the energy agenda, this much-needed volume provides a full update on advanced optimization methods for analyzing and controlling voltage stability in networks augmented by wind-generated power supply.
- Author BiographyDr. Hortensia Amaris is a Professor at the University Carlos III of Madrid and the Head of the Research group Power Quality in Renewable Energy Systems. Her main activities cover technical aspects regarding the integration of renewable energy technologies; especially wind power in power systems. She has participated in a large number of projects within these fields and has extensive experience in international collaboration. She has taken part in several national and international committees, being the Spanish delegate at the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC TC 88/MT 21. Measurement and assessment of power quality characteristics of grid connected wind turbines and representative in different steering committees as well as in different working groups in renewable energy systems and power quality. She is responsible for several courses on reactive power management of wind farms at MSc degree program in Electric, Electronics and Automation at University Carlos III of Madrid. Dr. Monica Alonso is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering of University Carlos III of Madrid. Her main activities are related with optimization of power systems with distributed energy resources, mainly wind energy and electrical vehicle. She has participated in a large number of projects related with wind power forecasting and incorporation of renewable energy in power systems. Her researches have been published in journal, conference and books related with this topics. She is co-responsible for several courses on power systems analysis at undergraduate Electrical program at University Carlos III of Madrid. Dr. Carlos Alvarez-Ortega is an assistant Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid within the Electrical Engineering Department. His main activities are in the field of the electric and electronic components in wind power systems. He has participated in several projects with international collaboration.
- Author(s)Carlos Alvarez Oretga,Hortensia Amaris,Monica Alonso
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.