Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the theory that proficient reading requires the coordination of a number of skills, this text recognizes that the important of these is the reader's ability to select the proper skills or strategies to solve each reading challenge. It includes exercises and readings to help students.
- Author(s)Barbara K. Dobson,Mark A. Clarke,Sandra Silberstein
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement5th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.