All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the broader characteristics of debates about the teaching of reading. This work sets the educational issues in the context of the social, cultural and political dynamics that inform and animate them and give them their meaning. It underlines how debates in this area are not simply national, but are global in their scale.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Curriculum S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Pagination216 pp
- Edited byJanet Soler,Roger Openshaw
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.