All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA set of 30 short stories which is designed to offer reading and comprehension material that is appropriate for adults (defined as people 14+ years old) who have literacy skills that do not allow them to be and/or feel successful in their everyday lives.
- Author BiographyDr Nancy Mills, Adult Literacy/Numeracy author and editor, has over 25 years of combined experience in the adult education areas of teaching, tutor training, developing curriculum resources and publishing. Dr Graham Lawler is a British educator with over 27 years of experience in education, publishing and broadcasting. He has taught from primary through to University post-graduate level and can regularly be heard on BBC radio as Mr Educator.
- Author(s)Dr. Nancy Mills
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleAdult Skills Literacy for Living
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationAbergale
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Pagination36 pp
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.42
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.57Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.