All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways in which reading habits, developed to deal with suspect political and religious texts, were applied to a range of genres, and, as authors responded to readers' critiques, shaped genres. This book investigates reading as a sociable activity.
- Author BiographyKate Loveman is lecturer in English at the University of Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Kate Loveman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.