All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to decipher financial reports Especially relevant in today's world of corporate scandals and new accounting laws, the numbers in a financial report contain vitally important information about where a company has been and where it is going.
- Author BiographyLita Epstein, MBA, helps people develop business and personal financial and investing skills. She designs and teaches online courses on bookkeeping, accounting, and starting a business. She is the author of more than 30 books, including Bookkeeping For Dummies and Trading For Dummies.
- Author(s)Lita Epstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.