All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading Isaiah is a practical, non-technical how to literary introduction to the book of Isaiah as a poem. Much of the Hebrew text is translated, and the text focuses on the prophet's use of parallelism and figurative language.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Quinn-Miscall is former adjunct faculty member at both the Iliff School of Theology in Denver, Colorado, and the Aquinas Institute of Theology in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Peter D. Quinn-Miscall
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.