All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, ambitious in both length and scope, offers the Whedon fan and scholar alike a diversity of current, insightful, original scholarship by dozens of Whedon Studies most established and respected writers.
- Author BiographyRhonda V. Wilcox is professor of English at Gordon State College in Georgia, USA. Tanya R. Cochran is associate professor of English at Union College in Nebraska, USA. Cynthea Masson is professor of English at Vancouver Island University, Canada. David Lavery is professor of English at Middle Tennessee State University, USA.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTelevision and Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight826 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCynthea Masson,David Lavery,Rhonda V. Wilcox,Tanya R. Cochran
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.