All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFounded by Allen Lane in 1935, Penguin Books soon became the most read publisher in the United Kingdom and was synonymous with the British paperback. Making high quality reading cheaply available to millions, Penguin helped democratise reading.
- Author BiographyGeorge Donaldson, until his retirement in 2009, was a Lecturer in the Department of English at the University of Bristol, where he continues to work as a Part-Time Teacher. He was a deviser, with John Lyon, of the AHRC-Funded Penguin Archive Project, and Co-Investigator on the Project, May 2008-April 2012, and Research Fellow, 2009-2012. William Wootten was Postdoctoral Research Fellow on the Penguin Archive Project (2008-2012) at the University of Bristol, where he will be a Lecturer in the Department of English from September 2013. His articles have appeared in a number of journals and books, and he has reviewed poetry for a number of newspapers and magazines. He is currently revising a monograph on the generation of poets represented by A. Alvarez's Penguin anthology The New Poetry.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight458 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge Donaldson,William Wootten
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.