All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach level unit provides a sequential Reading Skills Checklist of the skills to be mastered at that grade/reading level for easy individual record keeping, plus 40 70 short, reproducible informal Reading Skills Competency Tests for measuring students mastery of each skill on the Checklist at that level.
- Author BiographyDr. Barbe is a nationally known authority in the fields of reading and learning disabilities. For 25 years he was editor-in-chief of the widely acclaimed magazine Highlights for Children and adjunct professor at The Ohio State University. Dr. Allen is a former classroom teacher who has taught reading skills at both elementary and secondary levels and served in several administrative roles, including assistant superintendent of the Jackson, MS, Public Schools.
- Author(s)Henriette L. Allen,Walter B. Barbe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Ready-to-Use Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width204 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.