All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionReading and language learning are interdependent. While reading necessitates linguistic knowledge, reading ability enhances linguistic knowledge expansion. This volume explores the reciprocal relationship between reading and language learning.
- Author BiographyKeiko Koda is Professor of Second Language Acquisition and Japanese at Carnegie Mellon University. Her research interests include second-language reading, biliteracy development, and psycholinguistics. She is currently a member of the editorial boards of Reading and Writing, Reading Research Quarterly, Modern Language Journal, Research in Second Language Learning, and the International Review of Applied Linguistics in Language Teaching. She is the author of Insights into Second Language Reading (2005) and a co-editor of Learning to Read across Languages (forthcoming).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- Series TitleBest of Language Learning Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width157 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKeiko Koda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.