All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNewly available in paperback, this book traces a close engagement with Derrida's writing over two decades examining the relationship between deconstruction, literature and ethics.
- Author BiographyDerek Attridge is Professor of English at the University of York and a Fellow of the British Academy. He is the author or editor of numerous books on literary theory, James Joyce, poetic form, and South African writing. Born in South Africa, he has taught in Britain, the U.S.A., France, and Italy. He edited Jacques Derrida's Acts of Literature, and his recent books include The Singularity of Literature and J. M. Coetzee and the Ethics of Reading.
- Author(s)Derek Attridge
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleThe Frontiers of Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.